TJ Maxx Return Policy | Tips & Trick to Get Full Refund Back
TJ Maxx return policy is a little bit complicated. Because of, TJ Maxx used to serve thousands of customers throughout a day. But, sometimes, by mistaken they fail to deliver the same products, you want to buy from the TJ Maxx. So, if you are one of those customers who are not satisfied with the product then, you can make the TJ Maxx Return Policy to get your full refund back.
So, today I am here to share some info detailing TJ Maxx return policy like.
- How TJ Maxx Return Policy Work.
- How Many Return Days at TJ Maxx?
- TJ Maxx returns policy without receipt
- TJ Maxx Return Policy Re-Stocking Fee
- How to claim TJ Maxx Return Policy?
- Does TJ Maxx Offer a TJ Maxx “Holiday” Return Policy? and,
- TJ Maxx Return Policy Tidbits.
So, if you had bought something from TJ Maxx and want to return that item due to specific reason then please, read the following post detailing TJ Maxx Return Policy, terms, conditions, time period, re-stocking fee, etc.
Here is everything that you need to know about TJ Maxx return policy. So, let us check What is TJ Maxx Return Policy and How to Claim Your TJ Maxx Return Policy successfully!!!
How Do I Return an Online Order to TJ Maxx?
If you had bought something from TJ Maxx through an online order and want to return that stuff due to particular reason that, There are two options for you to return to TJ Maxx.
You can return to the TJ Maxx either to in-store or via UPS return. Here is how to do it properly…
In-Store Returns to TJ Maxx
In order to return that item a TJ Maxx store, just bring that stuff with you and request for a return to the store. For a successful return, you need to provide your purchase receipt along with packing slip and shipping confirmation proof copy.
Return via Mail to TJ Maxx
If you didn’t want to return your stuff through a store, then, also you can return your stuff through an online procedure. You can return an item to the TJ Maxx via mail.
However, do not that this will cost you a little charge of shipping and handling fee, it will be $9.99 per return to the TJ Maxx.
Your original purchase package will also come with a return shipping label. Which offers you to return your item easily. Just filled up the form and submit it to any store and get your full refund back.
But, keep in mind that an exact exchange will be not available while returning an online order through emails. Due to ever-changing online inventory.
So, it is always a good move to find a nearby TJ Maxx and visit that to return your order in order to get the full refund back. It will save your $9.99 as the additional fees, imposed by them as the charge of shipping and handling fees. If your item is defective, then and then, only you will be able to avoid that much charges.
How Many TJ Maxx Return Policy Days…
TJ Maxx Return Policy says that
You have excactly 30 days from the date of purchase to bring back any items to a TJ Maxx location for a return or exchange.
After 30 days, returns with a receipt (and often without a receipt too) will be given store credit for the item’s current price.
TJ Maxx Return Policy Without Receipt
TJ Maxx officially says that
“To make your returns quicker and easier please keep your receipt.”
But, if you don’t have any purchase receipt at the time of returning your items to a store, then do not bother more about it.
Having a receipt in handy at the time of returning stuff to the store is not a condition to return your item to the TJ Maxx. They will happily offer you a store credit when you do not have your purchase receipt in handy at the time of returning your item back.
However, if you want to make your TJ Maxx return successfully, you will have to provide one of any government-issued photo ID, your name, your signature, and your full address. They do so in order to keep eyes on your return and also to minimize the fraud cases in their return policy.
TJ Maxx Return Policy | Washed Item
This is really the toughest task in the TJ Maxx Return Policy which troubles thousands of people throughout a day while returning their stuff to the TJ Maxx.
As per their official homepage, they will never collect any item under the return policy terms and conditions of the bank that have been worn or washed.
However, in a case, if you plead and the manager will get agreed to your return. Then, your washed item will be accepted. Especially for the badly shrunk item while washing and those items that had lost most of their particular color.
Warning – Learn exactly what you are buying and washing it in accordance to the label instructions if you dont want to deal with such kind of issues.
What I Can’t Return through TJ Maxx Return Policy
The following is the list of few items that you can’t return through this return policy. Check them out…
|Gift Cards||Cannot be returnable for cash.|
|In-Store Purchases||Only online purchases are returnable through the mails|
|Purchase over $1,000||You can’t return such a big purchase at a store. Since store often do not use to keep such a big cash at the store|
|Handbags purchase over $499.99||Are not returnable at the store.|
TJ Maxx Return Policy | Item with Gift Receipt
This is a common problem to all, who used to shop at TJ Maxx by using the gift cards. So, when it comes to te returning an item that is bought with the TJ Maxx gift card.
In such cases, you will be able to receive only store credit. One can also get an exact exchange for the same item.
But, keep in mind that You won’t be given cash for the item that is bought with the gift card.
TJ Maxx’s Holiday Return Policy
According to this,
All purchases made at TJ Maxx between 16th October to 24th December can be returned till 23rd of January of the following year.
TJ Maxx Return Policy | Secret Tips & Hacks
The following are the secret tips and hacks that will assuredly make your TJ Maxx return smoother than the earlier…
- Do Not Remove the Tags from Items
- Never take off the item tag, until you assuredly want to keep that item. This is due to, almost all store used to offer the same price as your refund on the basis of item tag, no matter how long ago you made the purchase.
- Swimwear and Lingerie Returns
- When it comes to the swimwear and lingerie return, the price tag must be “attached properly” to all the swimwear and lingerie, that you want to return and want to get your refund back.
- TJ Maxx Jewelry Returns
- If you want to any jewelry item that is bought from the TJ Maxx, then, you will have to return that jewelry item directly to the TJ Maxx jewelry counter.
- Check for a nearby location, if you want to do so…
- Purchases with the Gift Card
- This is a common problem to all, who used to shop at TJ Maxx by using the gift cards. So, when it comes to te returning an item that is bought with the TJ Maxx gift card.
- In such cases, you will be able to receive only store credit. One can also get an exact exchange for the same item. You can use it for both, online and in-store purchases.
- TJ Maxx Purchased with Paypal
- If you placed an order by using Paypal, and if you want to return that item, then, you will be via PayPal.
- Whereas for an in-store purchase, you will be refunded by a merchandise credit.
TJ Maxx Return Policy Contact Details
- TJ Maxx Corporate Office Headquarters
The TJX Companies, Inc.
770 Cochituate Road
Framingham, MA 01701 USA
- Corporate Phone Number: 1-508-390-1000
- Fax Number: n/a
- Customer Service Number: 1-800-926-6299
- T.J. Maxx Official Website: www.tjmaxx.tjx.com
- T.J. Maxx Contact Page: Click Here
So, this is what I had shared here TJ Maxx Return Policy and TJ Maxx Exchange policy and How does TJ Maxx Return Policy work? Hope that you would like our this post about TJ Maxx Return & Exchange Policy.
However, if you want to more details about What is the TJ Maxx return policy after 90 days? Are there any exceptions to the TJ Maxx return policy days?, and TJ Maxx return policy no receipt, then please share your genuine problem and queries through commenting in below comment box.
Thanks For reading this post with patients. Visit our the home page for more detailed information on Return & Exchange Policy at Returnpolicyguide.com.